Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pics of the old four

Couple of pics here of the old four after the accident.

Accident following pics and reason for change of mind and desire for a twin.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Reason and Rime!!!!

The reason I am going to the twin from the four is for one I love their sound and it's not a duc!

Second, The Accident: Last Oct. I was in a accident where the cars to my left where stopped in traffic and I was traveling to the right of them in my lane. Little did I know that some idiot about five cars ahead of me had yielded to a van waiting to turn laft from the opposite direction. so as I am getting ready to make a right onto the same road as the van is going to I see him and strighten thbike back up and say a prayer.
Thanks to the Lord aboveand the many friends at socalriders.com that have taught me many things on a motorcycle while I was there in san Diego, I came away with little injury. (meaning nothing broken or serious)
I Put the bike up on the front end, trying to do a stoppie. It didn't stop me from hitting him but it did slow me down a bit and reduced the risk of a worse out come.

Now I can never look at a stunt bike rider or video and say those guys are stupied for trying that cause had I not tried things I would of not been here today.

The reason out of all this for the twin is, the twin has more of a pull power as a four has a snapy power. I need the pull power due to the back injury that is perminent from the accident.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts