Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was officially my last day of summer. I attended my first 2004 fall class yesterday at Macomb and it doesn't look like I'm going to have much time for anything until next Spring :(

I hate growing up, this getting an eduation/making a living really sucks!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Kawie said:
Yesterday was officially my last day of summer. I attended my first 2004 fall class yesterday at Macomb and it doesn't look like I'm going to have much time for anything until next Spring :(

I hate growing up, this getting an eduation/making a living really sucks!
no one says you have to grow...look at me for gods sake...you do have to get old....and responsible (to some extent) but growing up is definately optional.... :twofinger

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Goodbye Summer

Judge said:
no one says you have to grow...look at me for gods sake...you do have to get old....and responsible (to some extent) but growing up is definately optional.... :twofinger
Yeah the responsiblity is what I could do without. I think I'm responsible enough for 10 people, maybe it's time to do something crazy.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Goodbye Summer

Kawie said:
Yeah the responsiblity is what I could do without. I think I'm responsible enough for 10 people, maybe it's time to do something crazy.
WoooooHooo...Jagerbombs and pocketbikes here we come.....:twofinger

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Growing up rocks! Just think of all the possibility of toys there are out there. Working hard is what I do to be able to afford me the toys and the lifestyle I want. I could do without the responsibility thing...having a mortgage sucks! Less money I can spend on toys.

J

·
0 Posts
I'm in school eight hours a day, five days a week...For the next 19 1/2 months... It's also an hour drive to and fro, every morning... Yes, growing up blows.....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Re: Re: Goodbye Summer

Judge said:
Yea look at him... he has wrinkels and still acts like he's 12 :twofinger

jp

·
Registered
4,998 Posts

every1ssweetie said:

jp
:confused: this is a problem?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts

every1ssweetie said:

jp

there are no wrinkles on my body young lady....you shall be spanked for that comments....and I act 13 at least....

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
linkinpark0726 said:
Yea i start on monday. Thank god i only have class 2 days a week, monday all day and wens for like 3 hours.

-Nick
I have accouting Monday and Wednesday in class and an internet class for Business Enterprise. I was carrying my book bag into work this morning and I think I dislodged my shoulder. My 2 books weight 50% of my body weight.

Tonight I get to go out drinking and be irresponsible and then it's back to be responsible until Thanksgiving Eve.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
almightys said:
dont worry you can live irresponsibly through me
Gee thanks babe that sounds like a great idea and a lot of fun!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kuntrykidd said:
Just wait till you have kids. Talk about responsibility.
Don't push it I'm still waiting for the diamond.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts