Discussion Starter #1
Post 'em if you got 'em

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
:hurl: i've never seen a bigger waste of time in my life :hurl: :barf: :barf:

i can't believe someone thought that would be a good idea

"hey jimmy, i gotta plan for that old fiero in my front yard. it's gonna be sweet!"

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

·
Registered
866 Posts
oh my god why would he do that to that beautiful car:mad: . I had a fiero a few years ago, its by far my favorite car ever at the moment, laugh if you want but that thing could corner like it was on rails. it was quick to, and got 40mpg, I miss it so much:(

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
when rich johnson won the "boobie prize" on let's make a deal, he made them pay up. 15 years later, rich still drives the pontiac triero and people still think he's an idiot.
=============================================
i had the car that pontiac designed the fiero after (the fiat x1/9). two-seater, mid-engined- 4 bangers are fun. they do suck to work on though. i think the pontiac had more room than the fiat.

i read an article years ago about bolting the 190hp quad-4 from an olds achieva scx. everything bolted in (including the wiring harness without a problem and was on par in accelleration and handling with a then-new l98 vette they had on hand. i think it was grassroots motorsports who did it, probably in early 90 or so.

·
Registered
95 Posts
With the obvious frame flex, are the shocks really necessary?

Wonder what the other side of the front wheel looks like? Probably all covered with brake dust and grease just like it was while still on the car originally.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Someong being retarded enough to build that pile was only half the battle. Finding someone equaly lacking to drive it was the rest.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Personally, i think it looks cool. It was probably one of those "i wonder if i could" deals. The guy is talented, and for that i give him credit. I'd rather have that than some chromed hayabusa!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I can't see the picture, but there was a guy in michigan that put the front end of a motorcycle on a fiero. is that what this picture is ?? it looked terrible (to me)

Anyway, I owned a Fiat X1/9 very fun to drive.

Never driven a Fiero, id imagine faster then a Fiat but still so slow it couldnt get out of its own way. The only fast Fiero i have seen has a L67 in it (supercharged 3800)

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
There was a server crash a little less than a year ago (I think?) and we lost a ton of pictures....most of the "Captions" threads don't have the pictures anymore. :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts