Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I got my first bike a couple of weeks ago and was wondering if there are any good stunt movies (entertainment not informational) that are a good watch? Something to keep me busy on the rainy days we've been having. Ya know a good stunting, run from the cops, crashing movie if such a thing exists.

Also how about the real thing are there any good stunt shows in the area and when...

Thanks guys,

Ed

PS not trying any of the stuff, dont want to break my new toy before I have had a chance to get the fun and life out of it (including my life);)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I guess I should of had a question mark in the topic. Thanks SpeedZ for the offer I'll have to take you up at some time.

Still open to sugestions. Don't want to buy any crappy punk dumbass no talent movies lol...

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bmacd said:
Sounds like you're going home empty handed...you just described 99% of all stunt movies Junior :)

-=bmacd=-

Yeah I kinda realized that after I posted. Oh well I'll se how they are.

SpeedZ I'll pm u my email. Thanks man.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have a few stunt videos myself and the "adrenalin crew" ones are by far the best i've seen. Lot of sweet bike stunts and hot ass women. The "directors cut" from '04 is my fav. but all of them are pretty decent. Check out their website when you get the chance.

www.adrenalincrew.com

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
svrdr6s said:
I have a few stunt videos myself and the "adrenalin crew" ones are by far the best i've seen. Lot of sweet bike stunts and hot ass women. The "directors cut" from '04 is my fav. but all of them are pretty decent. Check out their website when you get the chance.

www.adrenalincrew.com
Sweet just what I was looking for. Jackass style stunts and bikes in the same movie what more could you ask for lol.

I'll have to look for some good prices or freebies.

Thanks man

·
Registered
282 Posts
svrdr6s said:

www.adrenalincrew.com

Man I was never a fan for stunting vids, but after watching the clip the potential of seeing people getting hurt is very high on these videos. Might have to get the directors cut.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts