Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm moving to Phoenix soon and need to find a good shop to have work done on my bike (Brakes, Tires, tune-up,and suspension). I have not ridden my bike hard in a year (F*#&ing Korea) and would like a shop with some experience to look at it for techincal purposes and to have a few upgrades done.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I do all my own work with the help of the local club I'm in.

We typically hold garage dayz on saturday where the collective knowledge and skills can knock out just about any job you require. feel free to look us up if your interested in hooking up when you get out here.

www.phoenixsportbikeclub.com

You can save a bunch of money learning to do it yourself, and we're happy to teach you how.

·
Registered
3 Posts
GOOD SHOP IN PHX

THE WHEEL SHOP IN PHOENIX (TIRES & BRAKES)
KELLY KAWASAKI IN MESA (TUNE UPS ETC...)
I HAVE A ZX7R BY THE WAY AND LOVE KOREA.

·
Registered
199 Posts
THE SHOP!

hay kev:
that's a kawasaki for ya:barf: :barf: :barf:

when ya gona let me make that thing as fast as my F4I:confused:
it's all good! as long as it keeps runnin:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Small Shops

The shop I use to take my shop was a world of difference from the Suzuki Shop I bought my bike from. Don't get me wrong, the Suzuki shop was good It just didn't have the same level of customer service as the smaller shops do. i'll definitely have to look your Shop up when I get to Phoenix.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mr. 954/Q gets my recommendation. He's hooked me and my friends up quite a bit and does the best work around. If I decide to get another that is where I will go, despite his shit talking*when I lose races*;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts