Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I make custom decals. The decal has to be all one color but I can make anything you send me a computer image of or any words in your choice font. Anything that you would be able to print out on a printer I can make. Email me a picture of what you want, what size, color and I will let you know what it would run.

[email protected]

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm considering changing its color sometime this fall... after I get my new upper...

Any possibility you can do chrome decals? I'm thinking of going with chrome Ninja, Kawasaki, and ZX-6 decals, with a charcoal background for a shadowed effect (so I'd be ordering two sets of decals from you...)

Painting the bike to match my Sebring LXi, which is Satin White (pearlescent)... so the chrome and charcoal offset would show up nicely...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1998 ZX6e...

I'd like to have the ZX6 look similar to the new ZX6R decals... basically leave off the R portion of the decal... of course the Ninja decals would be just like the originals, only in chrome with charcoal background...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can do this set in chrome. I don't have the means to put in the charcoal background (I can only do them in one color). I can do these for $16 including shipping. Let me know what you think..or want different.

{EDIT}

This is done on 8 year vinyl, carwash friendly and wont fade.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Exactly what I need, just need to drop the "R", so it just says ZX-6...

You have PayPal or do you want me to send a money order?

Just make two sets, one in chrome the other in charcoal/carbon/black... even a really dark grey would work.

Let me know...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll send you a PM with my snail mail address and telephone number... I'll have to put some credit on my PayPal account, haven't used it for some time. I'll try to do that this evening or at the latest tomorrow morning.

Thanks again for your help :) I'll be sure you recommend you to my buddies who are also looking for decals and what not.

What other decals or services do you offer or plan on offering?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Cool deal bro. As far as decals go, anything that can be printed out on a printer in a single color....I can make a decal of, and I cna get pretty much any color wanted. I'm working on setting up a website but it's going slow between work and my own bike cutomizing.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Northwind said:
Exactly what I need, just need to drop the "R", so it just says ZX-6...

You have PayPal or do you want me to send a money order?

Just make two sets, one in chrome the other in charcoal/carbon/black... even a really dark grey would work.

Let me know...
trying to get a better insurance rate?
lol

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ah if only it were that easy bro :)

I actually have a ZX6E, not an R... but I like the R decals. Working on making my bike unique...

Of course I'm sure some squid has bought the R decals and slapped em on his E :)

Cybrrmage...

If you need a hand with that website, let me know. I'd be more than happy to give you a hand...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts