Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i've decided to get a bike, and i know which i want (CBR600F2 or F3) so now it's time to start saving... what better motivation than a big poster of the bike on my wall above my computer... like a constant reminder. But i can't find any online... i found lots of posters of harleys and such... but no CBRs. I found a website with good pics of them for desktop backrounds... like my current one:

but want a big poster... does Honda have any? Or maybe an online bike poster shop?

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
i wish i knew. Id like to have a couple myself

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Funny you should ask this. :)

We are working on offering Sportbike posters and hope to have them available in our store (where we also sell T-Shirts and such) in about a month.

I'll be sure and announce it when they are ready.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hey Robert! I'd like a life size print of a 2002 R6 in red please:D
I have been wondering where to get a good poster for a while now but I haven't looked very hard.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
sweet

·
Registered
263 Posts
www.ebay.com Go to eBay Motors > Parts & Accessories > Motorcycle Related and do a search for poster I just got 83 Hits

·
Registered
142 Posts
It's great to hear sbw store will be selling posters. I've wanted some myself but they're hard to come across. I'll be looking forward to picking up a few. :D

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Jason-No-Bike said:
It's great to hear sbw store will be selling posters. I've wanted some myself but they're hard to come across. I'll be looking forward to picking up a few. :D
I am just finalizing a few things, I hope to have the first few designs available late next week with MANY more to come after that.

·
Registered
255 Posts
How big are you planning to make the posters? It doesn't have to be life size, but the bigger the better ! I'll buy at least one for sure. I'm sure a few friends of mine will want one too, but I'll ask around to make sure.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Hmmm, 2 for my room. And 2 to decorate the living room. The walls down there are completely bare except for the billy bass and fight club poster:D Its time to class up this joint

1 - 13 of 13 Posts