Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would just check in to see ya all..... and mention what a bunch a caaants ya all is ...... before I go off and have a blat rounda de tracka and be a like a the Rossia ona da Amaha ah ....

arrrfff ...off off ....ffff ...aa...rr... oooddd ..gg.hh....rr..aaafff

P.S ... PG next Sat as well for those that are keen. Rumour has it the big girly gayboy Boycie will be coming ... AND ... back from enforced retirement .... the Legendary Big Phil will be too scaring small locals witless ...:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Me too

Tug said:
Ill be there on one of Papa Rod's machines :cool:
oh .. geez ... noooo !!!!!! .....

Geriatrics day is NEXT month ....

Boys and Girls, Ladies and Gents ..... get yer camera's ready to get some of the last pics of the original 'Legend' Tugstar himself in action. This could be the last we see of the man himself before he moves off to greener pastures ... and all pics are sure to become collectors editions .... :eek: :eek:

P.S .. PG IS open and good to go for Saturday ... and Sunday for those that are 'double' keen.

Meeting place Esso after Tuas checkpoint .... meeting time ..anyone .. anyone ... Bueller ... Bueller .. ????? 8.15am ... leaving at 8.30am .. ??

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Oh reckon you'll turn up for this then Ledge

Won't get locked out or somethin ya tosser:D

before he moves off to greener pastures
Let me guess Legend...you haven;t been to China much have ya..the only thing green up there is the plastic chairs at the duck rice stands.
Roll on Saturday ...has anybody told em to have the ER staff ar Gleneagles on alert....:crying:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Oh reckon you'll turn up for this then Ledge

bigphil said:
Won't get locked out or somethin ya tosser:D

Let me guess Legend...you haven;t been to China much have ya..the only thing green up there is the plastic chairs at the duck rice stands.
Roll on Saturday ...has anybody told em to have the ER staff ar Gleneagles on alert....:crying:
Ohhh ..... choy choy cccchhhhaaaaaacchhoooyyyy !! ......

When Boycie can go round PG 2 seconds a lap quicker than Tugstar .... I reakon we'll start seeing the first of many two wheel slides from Tuggy in to turn 2 ... and three ... and five.. and ....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts