Sportbike World banner

Who will WIN ? What set-up do you think you would want?

• Cage & Fighter - dedicated stunter

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Cage & Carbon - your a rock star !

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Cage & Fur - uhh . . . pretty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cage & Rino -Is that a Fucking Tank !!! RUN aghhh!

• Fur & Carbon - Girley and Sweet dude

• Cage & stock - uhh . . .it works

• Fur & stock - mmm . . . furry

• Rino & stock - have you seen SPAWN the movie, yea looks alike, lol

• Carbon - sweet dude, race ready

• Bone Stock - wow, your a risk taker

• Street fighter - dusty plastics in garage, cute dust bunnies . . . awww

• Other - IF ANY other set-up, post what it is, and dont say rainbows and midgets

• A jar of almonds - mmm . . . much tastier than a bike

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just posted , "Carbs or Injection", and have another question. Get to the one I posted before also, please. Just to let yall know, I have no expreiance stunting, but WILL, I just read a lot.

Q: What are some good bike type protections? pros and conns

Just now, from reading the stunt forum, I've heard of fur & rino and the rest I thought/know of:

''FUR'' - which doesnt protect the frame or plastics, but kinda/sorta portects you paint, if any paint.

CAGES - the best choice for bike/plastic protection, I recomend power stuntworks cages with their solid sliders/pegs, no experiance, but they look realy sturdy and protective.

RINO TRUCK LININGS - To my belief, are good at protecting, would have a cool feel when felt, but adds weight that is unnecessary, like if you want to go carve the roads, that weight will hang you down and possibly have a cruiser/hog feel.

CARBON - Either carbon fiber or carbon kevlar, The Grand Daddy, DAMN lots of money, but that would be you last piece of plastics, FOREVER, and you can go to the track on weekends!
Truly, I was thinking of geting carbon, to make my bike fucking unique as hell and bullet proof for stunting.

STREET FIGHTER - your plastics are maticulasly collecting dust in the garage. unique-ish look. extra cost just to have it, front lights, wind screen, ect

What are some other types? , also im posting a poll ,which is best?

·
Registered
46 Posts
stuntin gear

there are two things that are a must for any stunter, some type of plastic protection, and a 90* bar. I have seen a few types of both of these things. Always wear your brain bucket.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts