Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bass boss said:
Bill,

Are you a golfer? I have been looking for somebody else on this board that plays.
Oh I'm a golf nut man. I play as often as I can. I play with a group of guys every other Sunday out at Cracklewood, and sometimes we need subs. Tee time is usually 7:30am. I know we were looking for 2 people for tomorrow, but I couldn't find anyway. They are the only people around here that I golf with. We'll have to get out sometime. :D

By the way, I'm terrible!

·
Registered
839 Posts
JesterRR said:
Oh I'm a golf nut man. I play as often as I can. I play with a group of guys every other Sunday out at Cracklewood, and sometimes we need subs. Tee time is usually 7:30am. I know we were looking for 2 people for tomorrow, but I couldn't find anyway. They are the only people around here that I golf with. We'll have to get out sometime. :D

By the way, I'm terrible!
I play as often as I can--usually 2-3 times a week. My scores could always be better, too. I am on vacation this week and plan to play golf every day. Let me know if you are interested in going. My phone number is 248-891-4252

Where is cracklewood?

Have you figure out how to ride your bike to the course with your clubs? :cool:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bass boss said:
I play as often as I can--usually 2-3 times a week. My scores could always be better, too. I am on vacation this week and plan to play golf every day. Let me know if you are interested in going. My phone number is 248-891-4252

Where is cracklewood?

Have you figure out how to ride your bike to the course with your clubs? :cool:
You playing tomorrow? The 4th?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Damn Bill I didn't know anyone else on this board golfed besides myself... I had to keep it to myself for fear of backlash from the non-golfer types :twofinger

The baby keeps me pretty busy but I try to get out now and then especially since I have a bunch of courses right around the corner from me (Salt River, Oakridge, Golden Hawk to name a few)

Once Kayden gets through his first 3 months after his transplant life gets a whole lot easier for Belinda and I so I will be back on the links. Give me a call if you still have my number or PM me and I will give you it again and we can try to catch 18 in the next couple weeks.

Mike

·
Registered
839 Posts
Z3US said:
Damn Bill I didn't know anyone else on this board golfed besides myself...

Mike
It's you, Bill and me. I play all the time. When you are free, give me a hollar and we can go. Bill said that he is going to be busy for a few weeks and can't play until after he get married. We played a good round over at Blackheath today. Bill's a good golfer. Her nearly put a drive on the green on the very short 312 yard par 4 today. If we could just get one more guy, we could have a 4-some.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bass boss said:
It's you, Bill and me. I play all the time. When you are free, give me a hollar and we can go. Bill said that he is going to be busy for a few weeks and can't play until after he get married. We played a good round over at Blackheath today. Bill's a good golfer. Her nearly put a drive on the green on the very short 312 yard par 4 today. If we could just get one more guy, we could have a 4-some.

Haha, good times for sure, but don't let Wayne fool you guys, he's leaving out the fact that he had me by a good yard or two on that short 312 par 4. :D He played a hell of a lot better then I did that's for sure. I had a couple of blow up holes, and missed about 7 par putts. LOL

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Z3US said:
Damn Bill I didn't know anyone else on this board golfed besides myself... I had to keep it to myself for fear of backlash from the non-golfer types :twofinger

The baby keeps me pretty busy but I try to get out now and then especially since I have a bunch of courses right around the corner from me (Salt River, Oakridge, Golden Hawk to name a few)

Once Kayden gets through his first 3 months after his transplant life gets a whole lot easier for Belinda and I so I will be back on the links. Give me a call if you still have my number or PM me and I will give you it again and we can try to catch 18 in the next couple weeks.

Mike
Yeah Mike, after the wedding, I'd love to get out and play. I'm sure we can talk Wayne into coming along.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts