Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have a golf travel bag I could borrow???????

Does anyone have a golf travel bag I could borrow from July 21st thru like July 31st? I am going to Disney and we leave on July 24th, I wasn't planning on golfing untill I talked to them today, and it's $25 bucks for 18 holes with a cart, so I couldn't pass it up. The problem is I don't have a travel bag to get my clubs down there, and I really hate to buy one if I don't have to. :D :D

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
hellsnat said:
I'm just being nice to you because I don't want you to bust my chopps like other people on the boards.:twofinger
Glad you didn't try this approach with me, I rather enjoy busting your chops :twofinger

·
Registered
264 Posts

:twofinger

·
Registered
233 Posts
Lets see I can get up on Saturday morning and go chase a little whight ball around a field or go chase a little whight bikni around the bay:drool: ...... let me think about this for a second. (clubs collecting dust in basement):p

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
TheCaptian said:
Lets see I can get up on Saturday morning and go chase a little whight ball around a field or go chase a little whight bikni around the bay:drool: ...... let me think about this for a second. (clubs collecting dust in basement):p
I bet he ends up getting it in the hole though :twofinger

1 - 10 of 10 Posts