Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys for those of u who havent heard yet i dumped the r1...although not bad more damage happened to me than the bike....anyways my wrist is shattered in a bunch of pieces so tommarrow(thursday) i will be under the knife..getting plates and pins put in my wrist i will be held overnight for this procedure at beaumont troy...as fo the bike i think were done for the season..but expect a bad [email protected]# comming out next year..as far as looks and power i got plans baby....woohooo thats the only thing keeping my sanity....anyways its been fun being on the boards and riding with those that i rode with..ill pop in once in a while to say whats up etc...so for everyone be safe and cool ill reply back as soon as im out of the hospital...later

~~~~~~~~~Vieetz

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
wish you the best :thumb:

E.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
what happened...?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
ynot said:
Crash.... :twofinger

Good luck bro

oh....coulda been a bathroom visit gone bad too though...
:twofinger

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just got out of the hosp..

well just got out, drugs are awsome...still feeling it...anyways 6 pins in my wrist...go back in 2 weeks to get stitches taken out...then 6 weeks after to ge the pins out,then pysical therapy...hopefully its a hot lady i can get pysical treatment with her....j/k...so im out of work for at least 2 mos....they had me hooked up to this machine i think it had somesort of morphine..every 6 min i was able to push a button and get a dose of it....wooohoooo it was great.....every 6 min i was pushing it...i still feel high right now.lol

~~~~~~vieetz

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
MrOrangePants said:
You know, 2 years ago I had a friend Judge...he crashed his R1
Last year, my bud Corey parked his R1 in an Oak tree at 60mph
This year, Vito tries circus acts with his R1

WTF is up with R1's?

:twofinger OPP
They are not meant for novice riders :twofinger

1 - 15 of 15 Posts