Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gone! Notice the front tire and her flip flop. I stole this off another thread, and thought it was pretty funny(in a sick sorta way)

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, I do feel sorry for her. Her dumb ass boyfriend should Know better. I would never let my wife ride in shorts and flipflops.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
No photo's from the resulting spill?!?! Well I'm sure we all know what happened next. While I do feel mildly fer her, since she likely doesn't know what "full gear" is, she is still an idiot for riding like that. The driver is just as bad, I was shocked to see he has pants on because everything else is tennis shoes and short sleeves. I guess we can just be glad they had a helmet....

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
how about crossing the double yellow line...

·
Registered
609 Posts
Yea, I saw this in another forum. That guy is a grade-A douchebag for hot dogging it for the camera with a passenger and lack of gear.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
reckon the only bright side one could look at was he was almost as lackin in protective gear... ofcourse jeans and tennis shoes ain't gonna hold up to too much so you'd figure he had to have sustained as much for injuries as she would... better than seeing a fully protected rider with a gal on the back dressed like that and see him walk away while the girl is flighted away :rolleyes:

E.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Obviously two more forms of squids (okay so just one form though two of them togeather) if you look at it the correct way.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

It almost looks like the rear tire might be "cantilevered" off the pavement in the last photograph? I can't tell due to the shadows. Given the sequence of these pictures, one would think there is newspaper coverage of this crash.

Their idiocy aside, I hope these two recover from their injuries.

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
633 Posts
Wow...what a meathead! :finger: I think Jbaz was right though...anybody got her number? She's probably looking. :D

My wifes friends are always trying to get me to take them out, and I'm like - helmet, boots, jeans at least, jacket, and gloves, and they say why all that crap for a spin around town? Should print these pics and show 'em...then again I'd never try to get that low with anyone on the back, even if they have gear on.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
JBaz said:
^back off boy, I noticed that first. lol
You must really like scars...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts