• Never, Im too good to go down.

Votes: 60 23.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I go down all the time in the dirt.. I had a nice crash last year .

Thanks for the idea Dad

·
Registered
468 Posts
The last time I went down was April 16, 2000. The result was a new 929 ;):):D. Before that, it was September '95, and the result was a CBR900RR. It seems that crashes always bring me good things......unless you want to count the time spent in the hospital.............but I don't.

Hey Adam, you getting a bike for this summer?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rossco929 said:
The last time I went down was April 16, 2000. The result was a new 929 ;):):D. Before that, it was September '95, and the result was a CBR900RR. It seems that crashes always bring me good things......unless you want to count the time spent in the hospital.............but I don't.

Hey Adam, you getting a bike for this summer?
I've decided to give up motorcycles... ;) Just kidding , I've been riding since March !

Attachments

·
Registered
873 Posts
What you cant see in his pic are the pedals. He got the "KLR Kit" for his mom's moped and she lets him give her a ride to work at the convienience store every evening.

:D :D

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
RCjohn said:
It was when I was about 8 years old riding my brother's friend's Indian dirtbike. I wasn't supposed to be on it. :eek:

What a rebel I was. :D
Damn John,if that's the last time you went down,on a m/c,then I AM impressed with your riding skills!!!!:p:D:D

JIM

·
Registered
113 Posts
Went down for my first time last Saturday...pretty bad crash,Ill be out for a while. I can say that I learned a lot from it at least...:crying:

·
Registered
296 Posts
I went down three summers ago. I hit a dog doin' 85mph, slid forever, trashed the bike (left side only), trashed my gear, (new helmet, leather jacket, etc...).
Good thing.....trashed the dog.
That's what he gets for trying to pee on my front wheel....while I'm moving....:D

·
Registered
577 Posts
Fell on the bandit about a month after I got it on a nasty Feburary evening in 1999. I was on the brakes when I hit an oil slick and the front end went away very quickly. My insurance company paid somthing like $3400 to fix my bike.

$#it Happens:crying: :barf: :angry:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey,

In March I got clobbered by a Ford F-150 Sport that cut across the double yellow on a 20 mph corner but the bike didn't go down. "Didn't see you."

The scratch & dent extents from front quarter section to rear fender panel.

Does over 10 years still count?

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
Back in Nov or Dec 2000 I was ridind on a 35 degree day, sunny and dry but cold. I'd been out for damn near an hour (freezing my ass off) and I decided to go home. I turned at an intersection, no paint, no oil, no gravel, just a damn cold d207 sidewall. I lowsided at about 25. No big deal. Just a couple of bruises and a badly damaged ego. The bike was just cosmetic.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Oct. 2001, Ran wide in a corner (to hot) left the road and ended up highsiding. Broken arm and assorted levers and plastic on the bike:crying:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts