Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a pair of Joe Rocket gloves for my wife's birthday. Unfortunately they didn't have her size in the color that I wanted, so I tried men's small. They don't fit. Any one want to buy a good pair of gloves? Only worn once on an approx 80 mile ride, perfect condition, like new, yadda, yadda...

$25 and I'll deliver w/in 45 min or so of Canton.

Kevin

Attachments

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are a nice pair of gloves. I'm an average sized guy (5'9, 180) and I can get them on, but they're tight and I can't flex them fully into a fist. My A-star's are a large I think.

K

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
halik said:
I'll take em if they fit,
I'll be in canton later tonight (gotta feed my parents cat :) )
I'll PM you my phone numbers. What time will you be around?

K

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
lou_brakant said:
If, Halik doesn't take them, I would like to be next in line to let my girl try them.
I will PM my contact info to you.
Thanks

yea just call Lou_brakant....he will call you right back :twofinger

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold to Halik!

I found the receipt. I thought they were $26 and change, but they were $23.75. Halik, next time I see you I owe you a beer. I wasn't trying to make money, just not lose any! I'm glad they fit you, and won't go to waste.

Lou_Brakant.... Check out the clearance items on www.newenough.com. $23.75 shipped to your door.

Kevin

·
Registered
246 Posts
919rider said:
Sold to Halik!

I found the receipt. I thought they were $26 and change, but they were $23.75. Halik, next time I see you I owe you a beer. I wasn't trying to make money, just not lose any! I'm glad they fit you, and won't go to waste.

Lou_Brakant.... Check out the clearance items on www.newenough.com. $23.75 shipped to your door.

Kevin
Haha,
fair enough. They fit great though, i guess i do have small hands :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts