Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: You complete dick...

Gixxer_Dave said:
Yeah that Timberlake fella gives me a....
You light weight .... everyone knows Justin if from NSYNC, not the Backstreet Boys. Justin is also an amercian and made it big there before starting his solo career recently, where as the Backstreet Boys first became famous in Canada, then Eurpoe, before finally making it big 'back home'.

Many of you will have noticed that Nicky, the young and cute blondy of the 'Boys', has also started his solo career, but many will not know that his youngest brother has been a singer for many years, as a soloist .... and is quite popular in his own right ...

...Oh ... fark it ..... I shouldn't have said all that ...

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Re: Re: You complete dick...

Legend said:
You light weight .... everyone knows Justin if from NSYNC, not the Backstreet Boys. Justin is also an amercian and made it big there before starting his solo career recently, where as the Backstreet Boys first became famous in Canada, then Eurpoe, before finally making it big 'back home'.

Many of you will have noticed that Nicky, the young and cute blondy of the 'Boys', has also started his solo career, but many will not know that his youngest brother has been a singer for many years, as a soloist .... and is quite popular in his own right ...

...Oh ... fark it ..... I shouldn't have said all that ...

Need I say it?

Fag!:twofinger

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Re: Re: You complete dick...

Legend said:

You've been spending way too much time over at www.teenheartthrobs.com you have Ledge!!! You are a sad excuse of a man..... :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts