Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

remote controlled and the coolest toy ever. its ENORMOUS...and makes real bike sounds and goes 27 MPH! the lights light up and you can race 4 at a time. ran it into a few walls and stuff so no more mirrors or turn signals....but THEN we figured out what the sliders were for...oops. but dammit its fun!!!!!!!

Vicious
VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

·
Registered
262 Posts
I hope that BANG was that RC hitting the wall. ????????
Honda You there???

Honda.

Honda you hear me?

Yo honda.

Helllllo.

YO SUSAN

·
Registered
231 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Thats a drug, I got a female superhero doll and have been humping myself into dehydration

OMFG, my chest hurts from laughing at the shit you're posting, bagger! I have alot of catching up to do...

·
Registered
848 Posts
I got one for Xmas, too. The training wheels STILL don't keep you from breaking off the turnsignals. Take my word for it.

Does yours have problems with the front tire getting traction? Mine won't turn left, either. :(

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
saturntangerine said:
I got one for Xmas, too. The training wheels STILL don't keep you from breaking off the turnsignals. Take my word for it.

Does yours have problems with the front tire getting traction? Mine won't turn left, either. :(
Sounds like you got the precious model:D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
theni dont feel so bad about not putting the sliders on till AFTER we broke shit off. but ours at first wouldnt turn...i cant remember which way, but i turned it by hand a few times and after that it worked fine. and we havent had any issues with getting traction.

Vicious
ill mess with it again and see if there are any issues

·
Registered
425 Posts
tYCO didn't think that guys would buy their women these as gifts. Guys just hit the gas and whip the bitch around like nothing. ;)

·
Registered
459 Posts
HondaParaLaVida said:

remote controlled and the coolest toy ever. its ENORMOUS...and makes real sounds.
so what did duess get you for xmas.

Vicious
VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts