Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reports came in about a giant yellow bannana dancing around the Triumph shop. Once the bannana was peeled it was revealed to actually be a big bald dick inside. Anyone want to comment on this strange event?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Uhhh, NO?! Cut back on the red ones and try a couple extra of the blue. Don't chew them, they're time release.:)

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Oh yeah you big biotch... You must be referring to me trying on the yellowish-orange rain suit. I went with the blakc because I didn't wanna look like a big-ass banana riding down the road in the rain.

At least sometimes I can look like a banana... You are always just a dick!:rolleyes: :D :twofinger

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
o|||||||o said:
Oh yeah you big biotch... You must be referring to me trying on the yellowish-orange rain suit. I went with the blakc because I didn't wanna look like a big-ass banana riding down the road in the rain.

At least sometimes I can look like a banana... You are always just a dick!:rolleyes: :D :twofinger
so what your saying is instead of looking like a banana, you decided to look like a big turd? :laughing: :twofinger

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
mmmbarley said:
that is regardless of what he wears. :twofinger
if he had yellow spots on his rain suit, he'd look like a big turd with corn stuck inside. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Reports came in about a giant yellow bannana dancing around the Triumph shop. Once the bannana was peeled it was revealed to actually be a big bald dick inside. Anyone want to comment on this strange event?
Other than the fact that you posted it, and I'm totally not surprised...........how's that?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
You can do better then that.:D
Nope, I'm not surprised that you posted something about a giant banana, peeling, dick thingy.........:eek:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Inky don't pick on Teabagger he has feelings.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Inky don't pick on Teabagger he has feelings.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Bagger when is open house at pitt triumph aka roy's place?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts