Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now without a shadow of a doubt I reveal how much of a nerd I am. They are finally releasing the Ghost Rider movie. I am not very enthusiastic about it. Any movie that marvel releases on febuary happens to suck ass, a.k.a Daredevil. But the Trailer looks hot:p No pun intented:twofinger
Ghost Rider Trailer

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YZFr6-TX said:
They could have at least used an R1..
;) Yeah I was thinking if they're gonna do a modern take on it make it sport bike. I guess I got sportbike on the mind. I would have gone with a busa though. But on second thought the R1 would make one hell of a ghost frame.

·
Registered
2 Posts
They butchered Daredevil though - did you ever see the Director's Cut on DVD? It was originally a much better film - I still don't understand why the butchered it before releasing it to theatres!

I've never been a Ghost Rider fan though so I'm not really psyched about this movie - still I'll probably check it out! :D

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
....wow... It looks.... interesting.... lol. I can't say I'm to excited about it. It looks like anouther one of those hollywood movies no one asked for to me:twofinger

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
They should have used the real 'Ghost Rider' instead of Nicolas Cage. Atleast he actually knows stunting... And Nicolas' last name is Cage... damn car driver... I wanna see Cage do a standup wheelie. lol

Or better yet, it should be a spin off the Blade series. Wesley Snipes as Ghost Rider, no matter how crappy the story is, that movie would be decent as long as he is given a gun and do martial arts.

Btw, not use an R1. Everyone knows that the real Ghost Rider rides on gixxers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts