Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

It's painfully slow to load unless you've got a T-1 line coming into your residence. Cable modem or DSL doesn't even seem to be enough.

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi Ice-

There must have been a problem with the server on their end because it works perfectly fine for me now, too. Those two guys are a perfect blend of incredible driving/riding skill and sociopathic disregard for other humans.

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
892 Posts
i think that all motorcycle bikes should me sport bikes here too, although i think that it would be easier to get away just stop quick or knock em over but wow great vid....wonder why he just gave up chasing him?? he coulda caught him if he'd just get back on...wierd.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
At times they both had some pretty close ones. Actually scared the 'ell out of me. Now had it been me in either case I would NOT have chanced my life that so many times.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
what amazed me is... Where are the other cops? I didn't see one other one on the streets? Thats 14 mins of chasing time. they also say that he might come to america to do that here. I donno if that's a good idea since a lot of cops will screw u over.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-
JBaz said:
"...I donno if that's a good idea since a lot of cops will screw u over..."
Ghostrider shouldn't be surprised if he is "screwed over" by the police if he attempts that idiocy over here. It makes for shocking video, but the simple fact-of-the-matter is that he is recklessly endangering the lives of other people using the public roads. I hope our resident officers on this forum (Sindic and Endleswavz) would clobber him with a nightstick when they caught him.

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sign me up! What a job. The local authorities have talked about it in western new york. I can't immagine the insurance cost of manning a litre bike for high speed chases. There's a problem for the cops in the rochester- buffalo area with chases but, they hav'nt decided to do anything like this yet.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
You have a very, very good point BlueJays. The police, in Cdn would not allow him & the other or whoever and if he did they would fine all of them.

In Cdn they do NOT use the RCMP m/cs to chase speeders. They will report a speeder to HQ or another RCMP patrol car or in town RCMP car.

Sure one turned around & hit all the lights & such knowing I would NOT run or chancing it & I did stop to be fined, but then said RCMP m/c Constable & I know each other. For if I did run, he would watch for me to find me doing something wrong & hit me with the book. Of pass it on to others & they would be on the look-out for me & do the same!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Blue Jays said:
I hope our resident officers on this forum (Sindic and Endleswavz) would clobber him with a nightstick when they caught him.
When? More like IF. It's not like plenty of riders don't already run (and escape) over here, and from what I've seen of his videos.. Ghost Rider isn't just a squid with his first bike. I'm pretty sure he'd be capable of evading the cops successfully.. he obviously wouldn't be able to stick around one area for too long but the way he rides, I don't think he's really concerned about getting caught.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi Unas_the_Slayer:

I don't think you're giving proper credit to law enforcement. All they need to do is get a couple officers to watch for this guy. Once they have an idea of where he is operating they can dispatch a few officers to look for people on bridge overpasses with video equipment. Once they see them capture images of a guy passing below at 150 m.p.h. they can roll into action.

They don't need to necessarily capture Ghostrider immediately, but they can start "leaning" on the people around him and who handle his video and editing. Those folks would start talking in about ten seconds to save their own skin.

Ghostrider films are shocking to watch. The guy is a menace whose actions WILL cause serious injury or death someday. Maybe that will be a popular thread on SBW someday when Ghostrider cuts-off a car and they drive into a concrete bridge abutment and burst into flame...and it's all captured on film? His actions don't help other motorcyclists.

~ Blue Jays ~

1 - 20 of 45 Posts