Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've pretty much decided on the Kawasaki EX500 for her as a starter bike. Couple reasons- she can touch the ground (she's about 5'3"), good quality and fun to ride, great to learn on, and it's a twin :D
I'll be teaching her some basics, then she's on to the MSF course later this Spring. I'm making sure she does it right with the right equipment and all. She got all the lectures from me on starting on a "smaller" bike and wearing all the safety gear, all the time.
Eventually she wants a Harley, but for now, I'm keeping her away from the Dark Side. Hey, she's a tattoo artist, and gotta keep up the image for her clients!

Should be fun, even if I have to go slow when she rides with me :D

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
free ink

scotty-
I'm getting a free ink job regardless. :D She's been itching to get back at me for all those year of childhood torment.
I just have to draw it myself first- that's what I get for being an artist- I'm picky about what goes onto my skin.

·
Registered
296 Posts
My youngest sister once asked me to teach her how to ride. I think I was riding my Bandit 400 at the time, maybe the F2. I basically shrugged her off. I don't want her on a bike yet, if ever. I did try to teach her how to ride a 3 wheeler, and told her that it was basically the same, just with one more wheel. She didn't seem to bond with the concept, and I never heard about the subject again. Some people just don't have the motor skills to do certain things. I KNOW my girlfriend does not. HHHMMMM, as a matter of fact, I did buy the bandit from a woman.
Teach her well, Justin.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts