Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

robert,

when i get to this website i click on e-mail and it asks me to enter password and loggin, but the website will not come up

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Re: e-mail

benstarcarr said:
robert,

when i get to this website i click on e-mail and it asks me to enter password and loggin, but the website will not come up
Ben,

What "e-mail" link are you clicking on? Which one exactly as we have buttons in below each message and also one at the very top of the page.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

robert,
i'm clicking on the e-mail in the top left of your webpage at home then it takes me to a screen where it asks me to log in after i input my user id and password my screen displays cannot find website.
ben

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
robert,
I saw you last night at the pavillions but didnt get a chance to talk to you, I thought it would be easier to talk in person rather on the computer, I know who you are from going to mill I've been going down there on and off for the last two years, and riding with you guys. the last time i went down there and went on a run ,DPS were cracking down.
Well I'll talk to you later
BEN

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Re: e-mail

benstarcarr said:
robert,
i'm clicking on the e-mail in the top left of your webpage at home then it takes me to a screen where it asks me to log in after i input my user id and password my screen displays cannot find website.
ben
Ben,

One the "email screen" where it asks your username and password. Did you see this notice at the top?

NOTICE!
Unfortunatly the company that we use (BigMailbox.com) for our free Sportbike World email system has notified us that starting in July they will start charging for their service.

With the amount of people we have using the free email service Sportbike World cannot afford the fees the BigMailbox.com is asking.

We are currently searching for a new solution that will allow us to continue offering you free Sportbike World email, but at this time we have not found anything yet.

So I am asking that you notify all of those who write you at your current Sportbike World email address that it will no longer be operating come this July. You will have to go back to supplying your own email. Also make sure you save all of the email currently in your account as it will be deleted once the free email service stops.

I apoligize for the late notice, but we just recieved the notice from BigMailbox.com ourselves.

As soon as we find a new option that will allow us to offer free Sportbike World email we will post that information on our website.

Thank you,
Or was it a different screen you were on?

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Re: messages

benstarcarr said:
robert,
I saw you last night at the pavillions but didnt get a chance to talk to you, I thought it would be easier to talk in person rather on the computer, I know who you are from going to mill I've been going down there on and off for the last two years, and riding with you guys. the last time i went down there and went on a run ,DPS were cracking down.
Well I'll talk to you later
BEN
Ben,

You should have pulled me aside and said hello! :)

I wasn't at work last night because I got laid off from my job on Friday. :(

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

robert.
I'm sorry I didnt want to interupt,sorry about your job,I got laid off last aug(had a shit job since then)just got a real job last fri.
take care,Ben

1 - 11 of 11 Posts