Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dam i'am getting fat!!! Since Nov. i gain 10-12 pounds , my leather are hard to zip up. I blame my wife not for cooking but for domesticating me. Beer and wild women kept me trim.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Rug Burn said:
John feels your pain :D
That's not all he feels. Have you seen the picture of his girlfriend? He feels pain if she likes to uhhh, sleep on the top bunk ;);).

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
dreamer said:
Dam i'am getting fat!!! Since Nov. i gain 10-12 pounds , my leather are hard to zip up. .
John says he will come over and help you get out of those tight leathers if you want.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Get this. I was 6' 165lbs, I got very sick, had to go to the hospital for a week, and was diagnosed with a few unpleasent conditions. They had to put me on this devil drug, Prednisone *shiver*. I put on 20 lbs in 2 weeks, and within 3-4 weeks I had put on 30 lbs. I was in the best shape of my life. What's worse is a few people have died or had to undergo surgery lately, because of what I have. Pretty depressing really, heh.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Rob Nance said:
Get this. I was 6' 165lbs, I got very sick, had to go to the hospital for a week, and was diagnosed with a few unpleasent conditions. They had to put me on this devil drug, Prednisone *shiver*. I put on 20 lbs in 2 weeks, and within 3-4 weeks I had put on 30 lbs. I was in the best shape of my life. What's worse is a few people have died or had to undergo surgery lately, because of what I have. Pretty depressing really, heh.
Hate to hear that stuff. Good luck and take care of yourself. :(

Now quit bumming us out. ;)

·
Registered
653 Posts
Yeah, I know. I never talk about it, in real life, or online really, it's a bummer. I try and just forget about it, but it's been hard lately.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts