Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help! I need help getting a loan....Does anyone know of any places or websites that will loan to people with shaky credit. I have been on my new job for about 3 months now and I make good money, but I can't find anyone to loan me the cash I need to get the F4i I am dying to have.....I am definitely open to suggestions.........advice anyone?....:( :crying: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Ask if your job has a credit union. If they don't ask any of your relatives if they are in a credit union so they can help you get into theirs. If not then save money for at least a 20% down payment and that would get you a low monthly payment and low APR.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Welcome. :cool:

You could try to get a credit card and use that. I don't know if you could get a high enough line of credit with and descent interest rate but it is worth a try. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
not too hard

Ask if Honda has a loan program. I don't even have a ligitamate job (and they knew this), and Kawasaki gave me a $5,000 loan for my bike at 2.5%.

Good luck

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hiya!!
Welcome to SBW!!:)
Certainly open a checking account at your favorite local bank!
This will help you get established creditwise. Once you have done this they will help you get your loan!!(Hopefully!!:D)
Good luck!!

JIM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts