Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allow myself to introduce......myself. Im vettewreck. Ive never "really" driven a bike before (had a gsxr750 rode it 3-4 times then got stolen). So Im going to buy an '05 ZX-6r in that metalic orange color. So, hello!
Sorry about the repost in the New Members section also. Couldnt decide where to post...

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Bikes are ridden, cars are driven.

Perhaps a starter bike is in order?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, Im coming from a supercharged vette so I do have "driving" on the brain. My bad.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
What year? How much power are ya putting out?
My last fast car was a 300zxTT, it was pushing 400hp. after that I discovered bikes and had no desire to go back to those slow expansive beasts.

Seriously consider a started bike at least for the 1st 6 months. You can sell them for almost what you bought them for, so you wont be loosing any money on it. And it would be a shame to have a scratched ZX6 right?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was an '04 It had about 600hp to the motor. I could hang on the highway with most 600 and some 750 bikes. I hurt their feelings :D

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
vettewreck said:
It was an '04 It had about 600hp to the motor. I could hang on the highway with most 600 and some 750 bikes. I hurt their feelings :D
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
As far as cars go anyway.... Bikes are more fun.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah, I wrecked my first corvette. It was a MINT condition '95 I bought from an old man :rolleyes: . I stripped and sold my '04:crying:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
you should have seen the look on the bikers faces (in their eyes) and their body language when he would get up to 120mph and look over and see me right next to him...thats when I would wave with a smile!! Priceless!!

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Hey VW (I like the irony of that shortened nickname), welcome! :twofinger

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
kanwisch said:
Hey VW (I like the irony of that shortened nickname), welcome! :twofinger
:D :D :D :D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts