Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi you guys, i'm new here, i've spent the last 2 months or so reading learning about nothing but bikes, riding, maintenance, etc. just about to get my license/training etc.

of course eventually i'll buy a bike. putting the new/used bike question aside, what i want to ask is should i buy a bike now or next year

i'm asking because it looks like it's been a while since the major makes came out w/ their 600cc class bikes, yamaha honda kawi suzu

would anyone bet on it that new models will come around next year and i could either score a new model then, or anything else that depreciate after the new releases?

i guess i'm also asking for expert predictions on what will come around in the year to come. i just don't wanna buy a bike and then BAM something twice as good came out 3 months down the stretch

thanks for whatever input, you guys are cool :cheers:

·
Registered
659 Posts
You won't be able to tell a difference between this year's bikes and next year's bike. Except for some ergonomics, you won't be able to tell a difference among the big 4 Japanese manufacturers. You're really over-thinking this, and you should be buying used for a first bike anyway.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts