Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks yoda8028

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
typical honda ryder...no gear(you know the only reason he's got a helmet on is cause there's a helmet law) and rydes cause it's cool.

p.s. sorry to all you honda ryders...honestly i wish the bike was yellow or somthing so i coulda bashed some gixxer folk:twofinger

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HIGHTOWER said:
typical honda ryder...no gear(you know the only reason he's got a helmet on is cause there's a helmet law) and rydes cause it's cool.

p.s. sorry to all you honda ryders...honestly i wish the bike was yellow or somthing so i coulda bashed some gixxer folk:twofinger
:ban: :bs: :cussing; :twofinger

Typical Cowie rider, always gotta pick on the winner! :twofinger

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Supafly said:
Green guy is the friendly FU:twofinger

Honduh???
Kawasucky???

Oh thats why I'm clueless you guys always cross the finish line after me.:twofinger
:wtf: :ban: :cussing; :twofinger

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
I hear chicks dig a guy with a big black "helmet" on.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Did anyone of you even look at the rider in the game? Well, if that's a Honda you guys must be Suzuki riders. Only Suzuki riders would bash the bike that keeps winning in GPs. Suzuki? Since 2000 have the done ANYTHING in GPs?

BTW... it's a Yamaha M1 or their old 500 two stroke.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
thompsonian said:
Ya know, I think what disturbs me the most about this pic is: Just what the hell is that green thingy on the right hand side of the photo? Hmmm.....:confused:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Supafly said:
Green guy is the friendly FU:twofinger

Honduh???
Kawasucky???

Oh thats why I'm clueless you guys always cross the finish line after me.:twofinger
And don't forget Sosucky to go with Honduh and Kawasucky.:twofinger

1 - 19 of 19 Posts