Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I can work it out, we may be planning a trip to Georgia/Deal's Gap/Etc. sometime between July 28-Aug 4. Anybody gonna be around to teach me to ride? :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Name the dates, and I'll be there to give you your annual Italian lessons.:D

It would be great to meet you, let us know if it works out!

RcJohn would come and model his carbon fiber riding thong.:eek: :D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It'll just depend on whether work will let me go or not. I have 12 1/2 days of vacation right now, 5 of which I'll use the end of September for honeymoon in Cancun. I have plenty of days but I don't know if they'll let me be gone that much that close together. My buddy with the Superhawk is going and wants me to come along.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
tigerblade said:
It'll just depend on whether work will let me go or not. I have 12 1/2 days of vacation right now, 5 of which I'll use the end of September for honeymoon in Cancun. I have plenty of days but I don't know if they'll let me be gone that much that close together. My buddy with the Superhawk is going and wants me to come along.
Damn, 2 replies and tigerhelix is already working on excuses for why he can't make it. :rolleyes:

:D:p

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
tigerblade said:
Fine. I guess I'll just have to make it work then. Maybe I'll "have mono" in late August... :cool:

Tell them if they don't let you have the time off your penis will shrink and the guys will call you a puss. :D:p

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I also get to go to Memphis in August for work but I probably won't have my bike with me. Hopefully I can get down to Beale for some ribs & beer...:p

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
tigerblade said:
I also get to go to Memphis in August for work but I probably won't have my bike with me. Hopefully I can get down to Beale for some ribs & beer...:p
Be careful down there. My brother got mugged last year. :eek:

He had to spend the night in the hospital. The muggers hit him in the back of the head with a brick. Tore the brick all to hell. Surprised the freeloading bastards didn't sue for mental anguish when the brick exploded on his thick skull. :D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow! I've never felt in danger in Memphis except for the time we ended up in Tunica with no way home. :eek: But that's a story for another thread...;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts