Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there in SBWland actually have a Suzuki Gel seat on their bikes? I'm extremely curious as to how comfortable or uncomfortable they are.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Had the gel seat on my RF900 loved the life out of it!!! I'm getting one for the new bike as soon as the funds permit!! Can't decide what to get first, seat? Helmet? PCIII?

HMMM!!!

P

·
Registered
517 Posts
I have one.

Cost about $120 ordered from COMPACC or MAW. In my instance (GSX-R750) it helped a lot. Now instead of my ass telling me "time to pull over" after several hours, it's my throbbing knees. It's a much cheaper alternative to a Corbin seat or whatnot and did the trick for me.

P

·
0 Posts
scotty said:

There you go absconding with a perfectly good thread.

I was going to say my throbbing member, but your wife took care of that for me.;)
Literally LMAO!!! Good one, Scotty!

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
I'll be serious.....I sprung for the Corbin..did a 10 hr. ride a few weeks ago on the ol gixxer...no problems..course we did stop every few hrs...now if they could make a back brace..I'd be in great shape:D :p

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've got the Suzuki gel seat on my Bandit. Good for 1,000 miles days. On a cruiser I would say go for a Corbin but on a sport bike or standard I think the gel seat is all your going to need.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone! It turns out that YSA had a gel seat in stock so Bri picked it up for me for Christmas. It's awesome! So awesome in fact that Brian (who was giving me major s*it for wanting a more comfortable seat) now wishes he'd bought one years ago.

Thanks everyone for the feedback! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts