Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking at leather jackets and textiles from either Icon or Shift since they seem to fit the best. Problem I'm running into is that I have a longer torso and arms so if I want the sleeves to be long enough I need a XL but then the chest is way to loose.

What do you guys recommend? Sleeves would be nice to have between 25"-26" and chest is about 40".

Also looking for something thats armored and won't break the bank. Just want to keep skin where its suppose to be.

Julian

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Try on gauntlet gloves at the same time as you're trying on the jacket. It might not be as short as you think. As for the jacket, mine hits at my narrowest section which allows me to cinch it up and reduce the risk of the jacket riding up on my body as I slide feet-first down the asphalt. Was there a knowledgeable sales person there to help you? Those are pointers anyone selling the gear should know, IMO.

·
Registered
848 Posts
+1 to kanwisch!

I may not be insanely tall, but I'm tall for a girl and I've found that sleeves that seem too short can actually be very comfortable when paired with gauntlet gloves (shorter length = less bunching under the gloves).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts