Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of people criticised me in here around september or october of last year for not wearing gear. Where the shit. I've got some good scars now thanks to 75 and if I would've had a jacket on at least I'd have practically nothing. This is basically for the people that think they are invincible and don't need gear because they won't crash. You might. It's worth it to have it on, it could at least keep you from going to the hospital for a week.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
lol jeff! where have u been!??!? lol yeah u r an IDIOT! jk hahaha i still feel bad for driving my stang next to you goin like 140 lol.....hey atleast we've all grown up right?

i was pretty humbled by my accident too, and now i dont ride without gear at all.

how'd the bike end up? did u have full coverage?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Good Call,

#1, how did the bike end up,

#2. What could have someone said to you to get you to wear gear?

The reason I say that, is I was the idiot that rode with out gear. I had gear on when I messed up, and no problems, but "Nothing ever happens to someone if they don't wear gear" mentality always prevales.

I know Lucky, I can't spell.

And it'sreally hard when you have been drinking homebrew! LOL

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Sounds like a lot of us had to learn the hard way. I always wear my gear now....doesn't feel right to ride without it. :thumb:

Jen

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
chicks dig scars

1 - 7 of 7 Posts