Not sure on the model
Cori used this a handful of times for autocross
size medium
$100

Pic's to follow

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
i want jacket and gloves if they both fit ...what size is a 56 like? gloves might be a little small, i wear large usually, but ill try them on i need leather ones.

call me (810)919-6272 ill be around all weekend, especially tomorrow cause the ol' lady will be workin all day feel free to call me as early as you want i'll be up.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
fuuuuuuck battle creek? damn it i just drove to and from holland today for work cause the company jet i normally fly on was grounded today for maintenance, damn.

im going monday and tuesday also, but the only way im driving is if the jet is grounded again, ill keep you posted. you gonna be in west detroit any time soon? shit maybe ill ride over if its nice. just call me, peace.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
56 Euro is a 46 US...
Gloves will fit fine, they are on the large side of medium..
I'm only an hour and twenty minutes from Novi...
I can also ship Fed-ex..

What company do you fly with? Most likely we do the maintenance, is it a Hawker, Ciation or Falcon?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
we have our own plane actually, a fairchild 328, that flies regularly every day between plymouth, holland, and milwaukee...i dont think it's through any company, we have our own hangars at willow run, tulip city, and over in milwaukee too, and i know its our plane.

whats a 46 us? similar to what size, i dont have anything that is sized like that. my textile jacket is a XL just so i can fit sweatshirts and stuff under it, but i normally wear large.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ahhhh, you must work for Johnson Controls?

What size suit jacket do you wear?.. It would be a size 46 US jacket....

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
yes i do

ohhhhhh like that size, duh, i wear 40 long i think. i like my jackets a little big, u think this 46 would fit good with like sweatshirt underneath? i plan on using this jacket only in spring and fall when its cold, like today, and i wanna ride, i like textile in the summer.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You'll swim in this... You better pass... It fits me perfect and I'm 190#'s....

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Then it will fit... Sure you wear a 40? I wear a 46 in a good suit and 44 in an "ok" one...

Your welcome to come out as we will be around most today and all tomorrow..
You may be able to hook p with Cori and get it sometime this week, but be warned her school/work schedule is crazy and not flexible....
I'll pm my number to ya

·
Registered
960 Posts
booger_2 said:
Then it will fit... Sure you wear a 40? I wear a 46 in a good suit and 44 in an "ok" one...

Your welcome to come out as we will be around most today and all tomorrow..
You may be able to hook p with Cori and get it sometime this week, but be warned her school/work schedule is crazy and not flexible....
I'll pm my number to ya
I guess PMing you last night and today... just after you posted it.. .and saying I would meet with Cori when its convient for her... whatever time... just wasnt good enough?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well guy, if he's going to drive to BC,... Then he wants it...
Do you feel like driving to BC?
IF no one drives out here and she takes it back, then it's fair game... Sorry if your feeling got hurt

·
Registered
960 Posts
booger_2 said:
Well guy, if he's going to drive to BC,... Then he wants it...
Do you feel like driving to BC?
IF no one drives out here and she takes it back, then it's fair game... Sorry if your feeling got hurt
My feeling arent hurt... just that you shouldnt tell the same thing to two differant people. I agree if he is going to drive over there... sell it.

But, when we already were trying to meet up next week for me to get the jacket... and you say the same thing to someone else... pretty crooked deal there.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not crooked, buyers market...
If your happy, then move along..... :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

1 - 20 of 28 Posts