Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new. Hello all. Question. I'm a short stocky guy. I'm having a hell of a time finding leather gear that fits. I got bigger legs and arms that average. Anyone have experience finding gear that fits. I just had to return a damn nice Fieldsheer jacket because it was too tight

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hard to fit

Yo Snickerz! What size Fieldsheer? I'm still waiting for UPS to bring me my Ti. Air.. (Lg-- I wear a 44 LaTrek leather-- way too long in the arms, but tight on the chest-- so I ordered the Fieldsheer to match) I'm 5'3".. 175LB.. 36"waist, 46-48"chest.. former jock gone Bud..err.. bad.. :cool:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Wintex is one brand that makes "short" sizes. I have a pair of their pants and am satisfied with them. Newenough.com used to carry them but no longer does. I think a search for Wintex will get you something. Good luck.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Partaymon,

It was a size 42 Super sport jacket. I loved the thing but there was no way it was going to work. My arms would have gone numb due to lack of circulation. A 44 would have cured the shoulder problem but the sleeves would have bee way too long.

Thanks for the wintrex tip. I'll start looking:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts