Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all - Are there any locations around the Ellicott City area where Sportbike riders meet to just hang out and benchrace?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thunderheart,

I don't know of any but if you want to start one just post it. I'm right down the road from
Ellicott City, in West Friendship.

Mark

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll look for a spot - but it won't be to big with just the three of us.:D

·
Registered
30 Posts
saturday ride

I'm free tomorrow from 12:00 to around 4:00.
If you guys want to ride let me know, we can do some back roads in howard county. We could meet at the park and ride at 70 and 32, or the fairgrounds. let me know.

mark

·
Registered
30 Posts
Saturday ride, howard county.

Ok, lets meet at the park and ride at 12:30.
Directions: from 695 take 70 WEST 13.3 miles then take the rt. 32 exit (exit #80) towards SYKESVILLE once you merge on 32 get in the left lane. The park and ride is on the left side shortly after you merge.
If you get to the light at 32 and 99 you've passed it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
ride

Derrick and I went for a ride through the back roads of howard and carol county. (a lot of tight twisty roads)
Then we went to the Olney Ale House for lunch. Sorry if I spelled your name wrong Derrick.

Mark

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yeah it was a great day. I was a little tired and those turns were tighter more narrow. I kept on taking some of the turns in a higher gear and the power wasn't there and at certain points I was worried about on coming cars. I have to get used to that area. That Ale House was nice and the much needed food hit the spot. I ended up riding again later in the afternoon.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Some of us may be heading to Summit Point on memorial Day weekend, and then up to Ephrata the sunday of the weekend after that. Watch for the posts if you're interested in joining.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Depends on where we're going...someone will co-ordinate a meeting spot a few days before hand. (gotta wait and see if weather wants to cooperate)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hi there,

f4rhino, welcome aboard! Check out my photo gallery and see pictures of May Ephrata. It is an awesome place to go and walk around. Take your camera, you may see something worth taking a picture of!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey f4rhino, also on Thursday night about 50 or more bikes meet on Rockville pike at a shopping plaza. There's a Barnes and Noble book store, a Starbucks and a couple of other stores. On the corner of 355 and Montross.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts