Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to invite you all to my mom's garage sale Friday the 18th and Saturday the 19th. She's selling a lot of my dad's tools, hunting supplies, and fishing supplies. He had a lot of stuff. Right now we have 4 eight foot tables piled up about a foot and half with small hand sized tools, shelves full of hunting and fishing stuff, and all the big stuff on the floor. It's going to be a big manly garage sale. So if you need anything, come on out and see if we have it. 5549 Folkstone Dr. in Troy.

Attachments

·
Registered
731 Posts
A Big Manly Garage Sale! Insert Tim Allen grunt here.

·
Registered
29 Posts
kacey kaye said:
I hope some of you can make it over to look at what we've got. We really need to get rid of his stuff and it'd be great if some of you could use it. If you can't make it, please spread the word. :)
You wouldn't happen to be selling a lawn mower would you? If so, I'll check it out. I work near there (Livernois/Big Beaver).

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Sorry about not listing times. We're going to be here from 9 in the morning till at least 7 in the evening, but if it's still busy we'll stay open.

We don't have a lawn mower or a drill press. We have a few hand drills, air drills, electric drills . . . We have hedge trimmers, lawn shears, electric leaf collectors . . .

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Stopped out there this morning, lot's and lot's of stuff, tons of files, 3/8 air guns, lot's of stuff still in the original packaging.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts