Sportbike World banner

Gap dates for Homelandsportbikes

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  TLstreak 
#1 ·
Homelandsportbikes will be at Deals Gap Sat. April 19 until Sat. April 26. This gives us all week to ride and wear tires out. It will be $75 per person for the week. Money left over after rent is paid will go to food, beer, bail or what we decide. There are three beds and a couch available. First money gets beds. There is lots of floor space and room for tents out front. You can check the cabin out at motorcyclecabin.com The cabin is 16 miles and 198 turns from the gap. It is a nice warm up. If you need some more info email me or check homelandsportbikes. Later Stocker:D

#9 ·
Do any of ya Coasties have room for an extra bike? If I can get my bike down there...I should be in...hell I am not working now..so lets go tomorrow LOL....

#12 ·
TLStreak,

Ok, I am coast guard and haven't used that MWR thing (we normally arn't on a base with that kind of stuff!). Would they let us take it to NC? or is this how you get it? "Oh yeah, I just need to haul some bushes around for a week or so". :twofinger

#13 ·
yeah , you can take it where ever you want. Your renting it, ive done this about 4 times. Ive used a motorcycle trailor once, and a fiberglass trailor 3 times I think to go to TN, and MO.

It ran me $40 for 4 days. You can probably get a discounted rate for the time period you want it. 2 trailors and 2 trucks could haul up to 8 bikes if loaded tight and all the gear saving room inside the cars for lets say..............people?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.