Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Just so we get this straight from the beginning...with the addition of the Women pics. (long overdue if you ask me) are there going to be any guidelines imposed as far as content? Or, as long as a bike and female are in the picture it's good to go?

------------------
"When it rains, we all get wet, the Pope and the prostitute"-Santana

S

·
0 Posts
YA I'm just dying to get my girly girl on my bike ! Just gotta find a way to keep her from fallin off :D ;)

------------------
Watch out where those Huskies go , Don't you eat that yellow snow ....

Adam

·
Premium Member
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RUG BURN:
Just so we get this straight from the beginning...with the addition of the Women pics. (long overdue if you ask me) are there going to be any guidelines imposed as far as content? Or, as long as a bike and female are in the picture it's good to go?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check out the woman category to see what type of pics we can accept.

------------------
Robert Basil
It ain't easy being green - Kermit the frog
But it sure is fun! - Robert Basil

·
Registered
38 Posts
Squid,all you got to do is bungee cord her down. Won't squirm like a sheep.

------------------
Steven G. Knecht
1991 VFR750F
1989 RX-7 GTU

·
Registered
31 Posts
You need a catagory for VFR400 nc-24 and nc30
I know it is still in beta mode. I just don't want my wife's bike left out :D :D

------------------
curiousity killed the cat but for a while I was a suspect!!
Landon
92 viffer

·
Premium Member
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vfr750pilot:
You need a catagory for VFR400 nc-24 and nc30<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Done. :)

------------------
Robert Basil
It ain't easy being green - Kermit the frog
But it sure is fun! - Robert Basil

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have quite a few pics that I would like to upload and add to the collection, but I can't seem to get them uploaded. My connection times out a few minutes after I click the button to submit the pictures.

Does anyone have some helpful hints for me? I might have something set up incorrectly on my end. I use Internet Explorer 5.0. Thank goodness I am a better motorcycle rider than I am computer guru.

------------------
John E. Dawson
http://home.interpath.net/banker/ninjapage.htm

·
Registered
58 Posts
I uploaded a pic of my RC51 today and it worked fine for me. RCjohn if you have any pics of your RC I'd love to see em.

------------------

1 - 9 of 9 Posts