Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
believe me, I tried. I'm not a pussy and getting out of motorcycling, I'm just not going to do stunting no more... besides some wheelies. Rebuilding the devistated RR after the stunting accident.

·
Registered
233 Posts
JBaz said:
believe me, I tried. I'm not a pussy and getting out of motorcycling, I'm just not going to do stunting no more... besides some wheelies. Rebuilding the devistated RR after the stunting accident.
Im with ya man, stunting is cool to watch, but my bike is way to much money to drop it stunting!

·
Registered
414 Posts
I actually purchased stunting sprockets for my gsxr with the intent to do some hardcore stunting but I quickly realized that my bike would get destroyed. I am not going to stunt until I get a separate bike dedicated for it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wheelie_steve said:
I actually purchased stunting sprockets for my gsxr with the intent to do some hardcore stunting but I quickly realized that my bike would get destroyed. I am not going to stunt until I get a separate bike dedicated for it.
that's a good idea....I'd like to keep my '00 R6 to stunt and buy a new bike for riding.....

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I tried that, it still sucks when you crash. I'd prefer not to crash any bikes any more. Costs too much. I do some stunts on a bicycle now when I have the erge to stunt. I can do some sick rolling stoppies on my mountain bike. woot

1 - 10 of 10 Posts