Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
ghostrunner said:
where are all the ga riders at
Good question, the area seems to be devoid of any riders from GA. This used to be a hopping area when I first came on to sportbikeworld. This is evidenced by the thread "Riders in GA". As you can see it kind of died. Any ideas on how to breath life back into the GA riders, let me know.;)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Ghostrunner and Ga_Skyline

I'm a north Georgia rider from way back, but unfortunately I'm absolutely buried in GSX-R1000 engine rebuilds all summer. I won't dig out until November. I used to do tune-ups, headers and jet kits, etc. But now it's split the cases and pull the crank on about every other bike.

I used to ride to the mountains 5 to 10 times a year, but it looks like those days are over. Hopefully I can squeeze at least one ride up there (from Atlanta), before winter sets in.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I can go riding whenever. I am in Athens.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Still Stuck in Middle Ga.

Well, I hate to say it but I haven't been rding allot as of the last month or so. Mostly because of the weather on the weekends and work during the week. But I did move into a bigger house with a nice 2 car garage!!! (My bike loves me for it!) But when the weather is a little better, I'm definately down to ride. And I'm pretty sure I can get a few others from around here to go. (Depending on how far away we're talking) But let me know when and where.

S

·
0 Posts
I'm still here in South GA. Anytime you guys wanna ride for hours at a time with zero change in elevation and with virtually no turns, come on down :twofinger
With SBN down, looks like this is home again. . .Joseph Campbell is up in heaven (Valhalla?) laughing his ass off.

Ed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts