Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was thinking of getting a 06 FZ6, you guys say you have a hard time wheeling the FZ6? Or is it more a lack of skill (no offence)?

Becuase it was hard to wheelie my SV at first but once I figured out the bike I can now do them for miles.

·
Registered
105 Posts
(sorry about off topic)

How do you like your SV 650? I was thinking of buying one, but I feel like it will be too unaggressive for me. I like clipons and horsepower.

The thing is, they are cheap and cool and they win all of the bang-for-the-buck competitions.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I got it becuase it was cheap and i like my bikes naked :D , you could always put drag bars or somthing if you want it more aggesive, It’s a fun bike even more so once I got my friend to make an extended oil pickup, so I can wheelie long. I cant keep up with my freinds and there fours but I can out stunt them but that might be more skill then bike.

But can anyone answer me about the FZ6?? :(

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a 2005 FZ6 and I personally suck at wheellies but I always have. I'm an endo guy (which it's great at). But anyway, my friend tried out my fazer and he seemed to think it was great for wheelies but you have to keep in mind the fz6 has a higher power band than most naked bikes so it should be a new feel for you. Also as far as stunting the handle bars are the style most pros use so that should help you out a little. Sorry I responded so late.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts