Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
crammer1977 said:
CRAMMER RULES! :twofinger :twofinger

There is way too much productivity at work today….somebody set up chat room on AIM. :thumb:
Your the one with the extra time there Mr. Productivity.

·
Registered
505 Posts
03pghvfr said:
I don't think the site is ever coming back, we should prob start exchanging adresses and become penpals.
Or we could all buy cell phones :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
110 Posts
MilleRrrr said:
I say we invade SCR for a couple of days. :twofinger

show them what web activity actually is.
:eek:
now THAT would be funny

I talked to Duess about an hour ago. Things aren't going well, the host hasn't provided many answers about anything, least of all when our account will be unlocked.

·
Registered
168 Posts
The problem is, lots of BP people don't about this place or SCR for that matter. If nothing else, the hosting company should at least let you get a backup of the database and stuff so that you/we can continue on elsewhere.

I, for one, would be willing to kick in some bucks to fund BikerPlanet if a reliable hosting service that can handle our traffic costs more than you guys (Duess and MH9) want to front. Actually, we should be helping with the costs anyway. Just set up a Paypal account and let us know where to send the money. 40 users @ $5/head should cover a year of hosting.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I will stay in Friday night to cover any addl cost that is needed, please haqr and duess make this all go away, today was a long one.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
fluxpuppy said:

I, for one, would be willing to kick in some bucks to fund BikerPlanet if a reliable hosting service that can handle our traffic costs more than you guys (Duess and MH9) want to front. Actually, we should be helping with the costs anyway. Just set up a Paypal account and let us know where to send the money. 40 users @ $5/head should cover a year of hosting.
People offered up donations, but Duess was not taking. He said he had the site paid up for quite a long time, so it sounds like there is some ass puppet on the other end throwing a wrench intothe works.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Fighter said:
I could get us some messenger pigeons.
I could donate some Depends so they don't shit all over your living room.:cool:

·
Registered
505 Posts
MilleRrrr said:
I say we invade SCR for a couple of days. :twofinger

show them what web activity actually is.
:eek:
I kinda like this idea,lets all go over and start 1 thread each,that will be more than what they get in a month LOL.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts