Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
summit point

Its a cool racetrack in Virginia. I went with a couple of guys from the site last year. You can chat and check out all the racers ride. There's different classes from 2 strokes to vtwins.
There was also modifeid Italian Vesbas that were racing, and that was a real treat. You'll be amazed of how fast these guys could go.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Lime give me a couple of days notice and i might be able to make the trip w/ u! I need a couple to try and get off work!

·
Registered
426 Posts
As of latest forcasts, saturday not looking all that great, so sunday it is.

Well... baltimre would be the wrong way for Zaki and I (read that Zaki? Sunday it is...) So mabye we should make a second meeting point around the DC area that's on the way for you guys so we can meet up. Let me know what routes you plan on taking and we'll find someplace.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I have to get off work for Sunday shouldnt be a problem. I looked up directions to Summit and it looks fast for me to shoot out 66! I will get back to u guys maybe we can meet up at the races?
Nick

·
Registered
426 Posts
the walmart on 340 is real close to the raceway Zaki, so it shouldn't be much of a problem to meet up there ;)

Weather is looking good on saturday now too.... so I may head up both days. The tickets are good for all 3 days anyways. I bought the "vip" tickets, but I highly doubt there's any diff... they were the same price.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Will get back to ya...on whether or not i can get off work!
I want to go...it all depends on if my buddy's Busa can make the trip!
Nick

1 - 20 of 32 Posts