Votes: 146 86.9%
  • whats that?

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
If theres a good reason for it (plastic is exspensive) :thumb: If you put it on a perfectly fine new bike

I still wouldn`t do it to a street bike, I`m not sure why anyone would want that much attention drawn to yourself, good luck fighting a ticket with "no sir, it was the other guy with the loud bike covered in cow print fur" ;)

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
I like my bike like I like my women. With as little fur in the places I like to touch and rub up against as possible.

This one screams for a shot. Bring it on, bastages! :twofinger

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
kanwisch said:
I like my bike like I like my women. With as little fur in the places I like to touch and rub up against as possible.

This one screams for a shot. Bring it on, bastages! :twofinger
yeah, me too. i like my women like my bike. high beams stuck on, fast, feels good between the legs, and QUIET!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
wantanaprilia said:
I still wouldn`t do it to a street bike, I`m not sure why anyone would want that much attention drawn to yourself, good luck fighting a ticket with "no sir, it was the other guy with the loud bike covered in cow print fur" ;)
:laughing: What if he had some NEON too:D
I think I might glue some pasta and rice to mine just to try something new, or maybe grow some sprouts on it so I have the first chia bike:confused:

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
deadeye29938 said:
I think I might glue some pasta and rice to mine just to try something new, or maybe grow some sprouts on it so I have the first chia bike:confused:
LMAO, I think this is an awesome idea. Perhaps, when I get around to getting a 600, instead of selling Mini, I'll give this a shot. It's only abou $1k wasted, right?

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
cbr929_cholo said:
Just wait till you park one of those "fuzzy" bikes in your drive and walk outside to have the neighbors dog "making puppies" with it :twofinger
Or worse yet, your neighbor! :barf:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts