Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the funniest thing's I've ever read.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/27499971.html

Yes, you. You sick fucker. On Wednesday morning I emerged from my girlfriend's building by U.N. Plaza to find that you had sawed the tops off both the sparkplugs on my motorcycle. At the time, I had no idea why anyone would do that. Other than the sparkplugs, the bike was untouched. Some kind of bizarre vandalism? A fraternity prank gone awry? I had no idea. All I knew is that I looked like a huge douchebag riding the Muni to work in a padded motorcycle jacket and helmet.

Go read the full story

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
That's pretty funny, but I'd be quite pissed off if I was him..oh wait he is. :rolleyes:

I'd be looking through the scope of a sniper rifle through the girlfriends window for the bastard to try to take the spark plugs again.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Thanks for a glimpse into a world I'll never be a part of. Wow. Might be a bit over the top to leave crackpipes on the bike as a deterrent, but a set of old plugs left in plain view as a gift to the crack fueled vandals in the area sounds like a good idea to me.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Anybody remember those old Spud Guns. You know the ones made of pvc pipe that you shoved a potatoe down the barrel with a broom handle and sprayed hairspray in the chamber for fuel.

Can you imagine shooting the crackhead with that bastage rofl.

We had those at the lake a long time ago arching them out into the water it is amazing how far they can travel. So one time a kid in our group who was a catcher for his high school baseball team decided he was going to catch one with his glove.

Ok so you know catchers can catch 100mph balls without breaking their hand, and I'm sure this potatoe most likely isn't travelling much faster than 100mph maybe 150 max.

we shot it at him and he caught it square in the glove, but a potatoe does one thing that a baseball doesn't when on impact.

It exploded all over him, hitting him on the face and legs with spud shrapnel. Mind you it didn't hurt him badley just left red spots all over him.

It was great.

"today on CNN man takes law in his own hands using 150 mph idaho potatoe to fight crime in stopping a crackhead."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts