Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so yesterday i was riding along behind a trunk going around a curve about 35 mph and this car just switches lanes infront of this truck (im behind the truck) with literally no room, the truck swurves off to the shoulder and i lock my rear brakes up. so im getting squirlly, newayz i let the truck driver back infront of me cuz he got screwed.
then the jackass in the car just gets back into the lane he was in like 2 seconds later, and i see the truck driver roll his window down and im like "sweet this guy is going to have a few choice words with him" and as the truck is passing the car the truck driver flicks him off, and i was like sweet so i flick off the driver as well just staring at his ass........

to me it was just funny because the look on the guys face when the truck drive and a biker is flipping this guy off.

then i pass the truck driver and just give em a lil shrug of the shoulders

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Gotta be careful. While the car driver can't do sh*t to a truckie who flips him off, he could easily knock you off your bike and kill you.

Glad everything came out okay though.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cookeetree said:
Gotta be careful. While the car driver can't do sh*t to a truckie who flips him off, he could easily knock you off your bike and kill you.

Glad everything came out okay though.
ouch kill sucha strong word, but yea i hear ya.

·
Registered
233 Posts
SkinnyJ said:
so yesterday i was riding along behind a trunk going around a curve about 35 mph and this car just switches lanes infront of this truck (im behind the truck) with literally no room, the truck swurves off to the shoulder and i lock my rear brakes up. so im getting squirlly, newayz i let the truck driver back infront of me cuz he got screwed.
then the jackass in the car just gets back into the lane he was in like 2 seconds later, and i see the truck driver roll his window down and im like "sweet this guy is going to have a few choice words with him" and as the truck is passing the car the truck driver flicks him off, and i was like sweet so i flick off the driver as well just staring at his ass........

to me it was just funny because the look on the guys face when the truck drive and a biker is flipping this guy off.

then i pass the truck driver and just give em a lil shrug of the shoulders
Holy hell you were riding behind a trunk, how is that possible?
:D

·
Registered
462 Posts
I use trucks on the freeway as pace vehicles. If I feel like cruising at the speed limit and not being pressured to go faster by other drivers, I just ride behind a truck. They're big, heavy, and don't like to change their speed very much. So they're constant, never really slowing down or speeding up. They also provide a nice draft (or if you're in the right place, a hell of a lot of turbulance).

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
SkinnyJ said:
ouch kill sucha strong word, but yea i hear ya.
yeah but thats perfectly feasable, if a car driver wanted to they could kill you in an instant, and you have to think that because the second you think that you wont die you become a danger to yourself on a bike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts