Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "HOLY SHIT...what a ride!"

Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

·
Registered
406 Posts
You've been at the Sherry again?

The first one's great but what on earth are you prattling on about in the second?

I know you're all luved up at the mo, but really Legend get a grip man and fight back.

......'stomp the shit out of you until your acceptable at dinner'............what a Nancy! I say go to dinner belching with plenty of gravy dribbling down your chin. That's the only way to show them who's boss.

If you carry on like this you end up buying a very expensive 3.0 Litre stationwagon and never be allowed to drive it anywhere!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: You've been at the Sherry again?

Boycie said:
....If you carry on like this you end up buying a very expensive 3.0 Litre stationwagon and never be allowed to drive it anywhere!
hehehe ...very VERY nice boyice ... with cute little ones that speak very proper but drop big english shites in big exclusive english clubs ....

·
Registered
642 Posts
Basic Chemistry

and here's a quote from a Chemistry examination for 10 year olds.....

" Water (h20) is made up of two two gins.... hydrogin and oxygin.
Hydrogin is neat gin, whereas oxygin is gin and water ..."

Not rising on yer cheap swipe at the saucepans Legend..... Not sure where that came from or why warranted.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Basic Chemistry

Blue Catt said:
and here's a quote from a Chemistry examination for 10 year olds.....

" Water (h20) is made up of two two gins.... hydrogin and oxygin.
Hydrogin is neat gin, whereas oxygin is gin and water ..."

Not rising on yer cheap swipe at the saucepans Legend..... Not sure where that came from or why warranted.
:)

Cheap..... and cheerful, and from my deeply troubled mind. I only remember things of such importance.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Righto

I only remember things of such importance.
Pity you didn't remember where turn 2 was....

Attachments

·
Registered
726 Posts
And for those of you who also noticed......

Both of Legends so called fantastic quotes appeared not last week in this here forum, under a post by BP called "SOD ALL TO DO WITH BIKES" amd were, as correctly predicted by Boycie posted by a burd, kawigirl_636 ;)

Wake up and smell the coffee Ledge.....:eek: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chumley said:
......amd were, as correctly predicted by Boycie posted by a burd, kawigirl_636 ;)

Wake up and smell the coffee Ledge.....:eek: :rolleyes:
She must have stolen them from me ... ??

Chumley, you are still a caaant and are just sore cause I have a dukie still and you have traded down to an 'onda .... with a glary gay boy 80's sticker job ....

A quote for the chumstar ..

"Don't hate the player .... hate the game .. " ... hehehe ..

Kind of a good motto for all those living in Singapore actually ...

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Best Quote Todate

Best quote this year .. from none other than our own Boycie !!!

".....I can already picture the inane grin on your face and the glazed look in your eyes as your mind instictively switches to full reality avoidance and anything that doesnt quite agree with what you've already decided simply deflects hypersonically off the top of your protective bubble into uncharted area's of your own private universe never to be seen or heard of again."

·
Registered
726 Posts
Best quote this year .. from none other than our own Boycie !!! ".....I can already picture the inane grin on your face and the glazed look in your eyes as your mind instictively switches to full reality avoidance and anything that doesnt quite agree with what you've already decided simply deflects hypersonically off the top of your protective bubble into uncharted area's of your own private universe never to be seen or heard of again."
Are you doing this just to get a rise out of me or is it just that you don't read people's replies to your OWN threads?

:finger:

Attachments

·
Registered
726 Posts
Slaps - Give it 20 minutes and Legend will be saying you stole that one from him....:cheers:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Confused????

Chumley said:
Are you doing this just to get a rise out of me or is it just that you don't read people's replies to your OWN threads?

:finger:
When plonkers start repeating quotes from other threads I can't keep up????? What's going on Ledge :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Now now boys ..... you know I am trying to be nice and all as it is my new years resolution but both Chumstar and Gixer Deeboy are making it very hard for me to stay calm.

You re both cants and you both know it so you should be bloxing yourselves ... but since I am being nice this year I will help you with the bolloxing ...

Now .. Chumstar .. you first. You my gayboy mulicoloured tarts handbag staddling probably only done 1000k's on it friend have probably not had a decent rise since Chumjunior was concieved, so far be it from me to assume the mantle of chumley rising assistant and trying to get that scarly shlong of yours ridged .... hehehehe :D :D :D

And as for you Aussie, I am lost for words ... nearly ... I can see the reason you are in the same box as Chummiebear ... you too are a gayboy multicoloured lover (cue previous posts of 80's style leather in your glory days on the stockers) ... asrff arff arff

Now then, thats enough of me helping you two. Start bolloxing yourselves please, I am far too busy and important.

And as for 'stealing' quotes ... you can't .. you caaants.

Ah .. see .. now you've done it ... now you have made me go and say nasty things ... bad people .. BAD ...

Moderator ... stop enjoying your birthday you old caaaaaant and get ride of these two, publicly hang them, hang em and quarter em and throw all their bits to far places .... and if that gives Chummiebear a rise .... so be it :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
406 Posts
Translation

Anyone speak fluent Legend? I thought I did till this post, but without the benefit of the second Baccardi Breezer' he's humourously poured down the back of my jeans, I finding it difficult to summon the mental energy to understand him.

I particularly want to know what 'bloxing' and 'staddling' are? Do you need a handbag for both or is it just 'staddling' and why multi-coloured? Can you see what colour it is at that distance? Should I rearrange the words until it makes sense or should I start with the letters first?

Anyhow Chumley & Dave, seems the only thing that is clear is that it appears you're both now a bit light on your feet. I would never have guessed myself but Legend is a bit of an oracle on these matters.

Who's going to be wearing the dress? I don't think it should be Chumley.....No offence mate!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Anyhow Chumley & Dave, seems the only thing that is clear is that it appears you're both now a bit light on your feet.
Me? Light on my feet?? Not since I was about 2 years old Boycie... :twofinger

Who's going to be wearing the dress? I don't think it should be Chumley.....No offence mate!
None taken Boycie.. Haven't worn a dress since the SQ stewardess one on my Stag do.. But I digress...

:eek: :rolleyes: ;) :p :D :barf: :hurl:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Without doubt, tool of the year!!!

I've read that three times Ledge and still don't have a farking clue what your on about??? Have you replaced your cereal milk with a lady like lime breezer?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

AND I can think of a dozen better new year resolutions, like trying not to be such a tosser or finally taking those riding lessons or better yet, how about you trade in that pretty cafe racer and get something half serious :thumb: :thumb:

Chum just HAPPENS to live in the gayest town in the country, so the dress wearing question is a no brainer... :twofinger

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Without doubt, tool of the year!!!

Gixxer_Dave said:
I've read that three times Ledge and still don't have a farking clue what your on about ....
Ahh .. on rereading .. I have to agree with your thought's there GD ...

Now then, I appreciate the new title .... all please refer to me as Legend The Tool (note the capitalised T in The ..).

As for the cafe racer jibe .. no, I refuse to be swayed by all and any points of logic. I love my R are we are a couple ... sure, we are going through boughts of doubt brought on by seperation and evil rumours and suggestions by CBR onda and GSXR riding nasty types ... mind ... that new R6 looks very sweet ... how much lighter and smaller are they going to get ??

I reakon boycies riding days count be numbered soon if they get any smaller ... his beer belly and hair arse just won't fill ...

1 - 20 of 79 Posts