Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We can't always be upright and law abiding citizens. Just curious where you have gotten away or have been caught riding where you should not have.

My favorite was borrowing a KTM Duke for a quick trip to Robert Morris and running all of the stairs I could find. Campus security was a bit pissed off. Sorry OIIIIIIO!

·
Registered
147 Posts
When I was campus security I used my bike... and the sidewalks..
and rode it around a warehouse..and up a steep hill.
Used to use a large manure pile to jump my friends CR250..
made for a soft landing when you wrecked.
And through an unfinished building.. no stairs though... I want to try that..
like that dude in collateral damage that beat arnold with the exhaust off of an F4I

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
MADBUSA2002 said:
We can't always be upright and law abiding citizens. Just curious where you have gotten away or have been caught riding where you should not have.

My favorite was borrowing a KTM Duke for a quick trip to Robert Morris and running all of the stairs I could find. Campus security was a bit pissed off. Sorry OIIIIIIO!
Your last girlfriends bedroom, had to jump start her vibrator........twice.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Re: Re: Funniest place you've ridden a motorcycle

Tea Bagger said:
Your last girlfriends bedroom, had to jump start her vibrator........twice.
Dave had a woman before Carey? I find that hard to believe!!!:D

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your juvenile invasion of a perfectly straightforward thread barely astounds me. JEEP,TEABAGGER, etc..... Yes, got laid plenty before Carey, with living breathing woman, mostly around my own age. Hard to believe... :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
124 Posts
the beach down in Daytona Beach was fun !!!

i layed the R1 down in the sand, but it was funny because there was no damage (just to my ego, hahaha)

carl did a burnout in the sand on his (former) GSXR1000 that spit sand about 20ft in the air and attracted the attention of mr beach patrol :squid: :laughing:

·
Registered
173 Posts
MADBUSA2002 said:
Your juvenile invasion of a perfectly straightforward thread barely astounds me. JEEP,TEABAGGER, etc..... Yes, got laid plenty before Carey, with living breathing woman, mostly around my own age. Hard to believe... :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
Gotta agree with Dave on this one:( Lets not get personal;)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's a long range thank you to Buffalo.

Now, STFU!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Dave, I dont think you should be using the words "long and Hard" in the same sentance!

I also heard all of your girlfriends before carey were all in diapers. Either the geriatric or the pediatric kind!!!

Oh; For all you dumbasses out there,
Geriatric Means OLD
Pediatric Means Baby......

Hookd on fonics werked fer me.!!!!

Ernie]
:finger:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You to have been a diapered person. I don't look for or take kindly to that comment. The only time they should wear diapers is after a long night of drinking and only if they are staying in your bed. Your meaning ERNDOGGY's bed. beotch

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
MADBUSA2002 said:
Your juvenile invasion of a perfectly straightforward thread barely astounds me. JEEP,TEABAGGER, etc..... Yes, got laid plenty before Carey, with living breathing woman, mostly around my own age.
was it before or after the medal ceremony at the special olypics?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Erndoggy said:
Dave, I dont think you should be using the words "long and Hard" in the same sentance!

I also heard all of your girlfriends before carey were all in diapers. Either the geriatric or the pediatric kind!!!

Ernie]
:finger:
At least he was getting some, unlike you. If you were at a crime scene and the police tried to take prints, they would be like...."Damn these prints are smooth..hmmm sperm in the crevices, guess we have to do a DNA test". Damn dick skinner!!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
with a name like monkey peole just expect you to spank it. Make sure to use some lube you sick primate bitch.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
MADBUSA2002 said:
with a name like monkey peole just expect you to spank it. Make sure to use some lube you sick primate bitch.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sorry. i just had to add my :2cents:

even if i don't know you:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts