Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

Yep, EA's Superbike rocks! But I do have a beef with the controls...
Whenever I'm cornerning, how do I get my man to stay banked without having to constantly trying to balance between the acceleration keey and the rightand/or left keys? I'd like to somehow nullify the effects of the "self centering" the game seems to subject the rider to. It is quite frustrating and annoying having to "battle" the self centering, etc.

Thanks.

--Tai

------------------

·
Registered
8 Posts
get a real controller and it will make the game a whole lot better....the keyboard controls BLOW!!! I have a micrsoft sidewinder freestyle pro game pad. Lots of guys like to use joysticks for racing games. My brother just bought a new sidewinder joystick and he loves it. But I really like to use gamepads myself...too much nintendo to break the habit i guess??? But with a joystick you actually have more precise control of the bike. You can "roll" the throttle on or off coming out of, and going into corners . Whereas with my gamepad, the throttle is either full on or full off. it sucks, but it is what i am used to. oh well. Later..

------------------

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, dude.

Sidewinder freestyle pro game pad?
I have a Sidewinder game pad; I guess they're not the same? I will check it out at my local computer store.

Thanks.

--Tai

------------------

·
Registered
8 Posts
dont waste your money. your sidewinder pad shoiuld work just fine....i dont even use the extra features of the freestyle pro..lol. it has a motion sensor in it that lets you actually lean the controller (or your body and controller) to steer the bike. The problem is that it reacts just a little bit too slow for me. So I just use the regular gamepad part. good luck with the game, and leave your icq # if you have one so that we can match up for some online races. my # is 71710793 c-ya

------------------

1 - 4 of 4 Posts