Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Nice....

Have fun cleaning... Oh, and you better take them steps off the sides before something out in the woods does... or just pushes them into the rockers...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man that was fun as shit doing that but i had someone with me thinking they could hold on in the back.....lets just say they stayeed back there till i got him home:D

oh and blood was involved:D

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no, the guy in the back held onto some straps swearing i couldnt make him fall, or bounce around, so i hit a good deep hole at about 30 mph, and slung his ass out......he really only scraped up his knees, and elbows, but i laughed for at least 30 min, plus all the way home.

oh, and i already cleaned it, took 2 hours, and 10.00 in quarters with a pressure washer:D

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Erndoggy said:
so that was your george days huh,,,,

Explains you playin in the MUD though!
Just because you had a George stage before the Hen-ri stage doesnt mean we all hit that. I was still doing your mom back then. I hope she has gotten better since then - she is a gagger!

·
Registered
156 Posts
crammer1977 said:
we should organize a bad ass day, i know we can get some people up in here involved with that.
I say lets do it! Once riding season is over I'm sure we won't have a problem getting a bunch of GTR members + to hit some cool mud on a weekend.

Wade, Bill...nice pics! :thumb: Me thinks someone will be missing the Jeep from time to time. No woories, get a car that is quick and more important handles good, they can be just as fun.:cool:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts