Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
GrCh35 said:
Just got it in the mail and saw it. Off the hook guys. A must see DVD.
Definitely their best yet!!!!! A little short though. I only like a few of the songs from the soundtrack.

Just my $.02

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
GrCh35 said:
This was the first time I've ever seen the Starboyz. You seen any of there other movies?
Have them all bro. Some of the footage from FTP3 was shot in Pittsburgh on streets that we stunt on. They are definitley a good group of guys, and pretty cool too. They put on some good shows, and keep getting crazier every year. :cool:

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
GrCh35 said:
Who do you ride with up there in Pa?
Trying to get our own thing started. I am not jumping on the bandwagon though. Just like showing off a little:D

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Nothing is official yet. Still working on the name and logo. I want to make sure I got something catchy. JUst a small little group though too. Things will really take off when I get a 929. ;)

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
GrCh35 said:
That's cool man. Stay original with the name and logo. Small groups are better, 3 is perfect I think. Good luck with it man. Hopefully we'll be checking out your video by the end of the year.
Thanks for the support bro. We are not looking to go big like the star boyz. Never know though. :thumb:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
duessel said:
Thanks for the support bro. We are not looking to go big like the star boyz. Never know though. :thumb:
"Never know" is right man. It's either all the way or no way. Just make sure it always stays fun.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I don't think i could bring myself to buy another starboys movie. I bought FTP 2 and 1/2, and it was nothing great. Just regular wheelies and stoppies. Nothing i havn't seen people around here do before. Las Vegas Extremes 2 on the other hand, was awsome.

·
Registered
636 Posts
duessel said:
Nothing is official yet. Still working on the name and logo. I want to make sure I got something catchy. JUst a small little group though too. Things will really take off when I get a 929. ;)

You were bustin some pretty nice standies last weekend on that 600. :thumb: FTP3 is definitely the best one the Starboyz have made yet. I think my next purchase will be the triple X treme's video I downloaded the trailer and it looked pretty damn good :D

·
Registered
636 Posts
No prob. I don't know what my problem was that day, must be rusty from the winter or something. I was either bunny hopping or coming up way too fast. Oh well, goin to the runway today so hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things when it comes video time this summer. ;) When are you going to get that 929?

·
Registered
636 Posts
I thought the D-Aces video was pretty good, couldn't believe how he was steering some of those wheelies around some of those bends. :eek: LVX2 was pretty badass also. Starboyz are for the most part getting pretty old, there's alot more stunt groups out there that are alot beter than them, but you have to give them credit for helping to get this stunting thing going. :2cents:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Doogie said:
Starboyz are for the most part getting pretty old, there's alot more stunt groups out there that are alot beter than them, but you have to give them credit for helping to get this stunting thing going. :2cents:
Damn Doogie, I'm lost for words with your comment.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Don't get me wrong I love the starboyz, hence the avatar. ;) The boyz are what got me stuntin in the first place, went to see them at Valley Yamaha and was blown away by the shit they were doing. I'm not hatin, just making an observation that there are better videos out there. :D Download some of these trailers:
http://www.triplextreme.net/html/multimedia/videos/

1 - 20 of 23 Posts